Monday, July 9, 2012

Prescription Drugs Preview

Prescription drugs are becoming a big problem among people today leading to health and mental issues.

Prescription drugs like Depressants, Opioids and Morphine, and Stimulants are some of the leading

prescription drugs that are abused.

People like Robert Rambo, 52, never has had a drug problem in his younger years but has developed one

over the past few years.

Rambo has done hard labor for years as a career and it has taken its toll on his body causing him  to be in

constant severe pain.

"I started with painkillers, like Codeine. I was just in so much pain my doctor subscribed me something to

help get me through the work day...I didn't know how out of hand they could get," said Rambo.

Rambo began ingesting more and more pills each day as the prescription drugs began to have less an effect

on his body. He didn't realize how addictive his behavior was becoming with the intake of alcohol on top of

the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment